Tuesday 24 July 2012

Carolina

Hello from Belgium!! I'm spending a few days here in Brussles, to visit my grandparents and aunt before heading to the Olympics!! I said my goodbyes to my family in Mexico on Sunday evening, Ill see them in 1 months time but still, leaving home is always tough! 

That said, today's post is a jolly one because its about FOOD, GLORIOUS FOOD!! 

So, here are a few pictures of "Carolina", The St. Regis Punta Mita french restaurant. One of my favourites of Punta Mira, for certain the finest of them all. I forgot to take pictures of the pretty entrees, but here are some of the main plates and desserts, the pictures really don't  do justice to the delicacy and fine taste of the dishes.


Lamb Roasted with thyme, Chick-peas “panisse”, zucchini and basil pure, jus with a touch of garlic

Filet of beef “Angus” Mexican pepper sauce, ,” boulangere” styled potatoes

 The Sea Bass with basil gnocchis and yellow bell pepper sauce


Mango sorbet in a shell

Pineapple dessert with blue curacao
Cappuccinos

delicious maccarons to go with the coffee

I didn't take a pic of the restaurant/table this time around so I included this one,so you can see a bit of the place. This picture was taken in January, with an English  friend ( fair skinned- truly British haha), who came over for a few days.

That was my last post on Mexico for a while...now starts my adventure as a London Olympics 2012 Gamesmaker!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. Making me so hungry! Yum. Just found your cute blog, love finding other international souls :)

    <3 Daryl
    Roots, Wings & Other Things.

    ReplyDelete