Monday 9 July 2012

13 random things about me

  1. I am fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese. I understand everything in French, but my spoken french is s*it (excuse my french hahaha). I really want to learn italian.
  2. I am very disorganized and impatient. I am also an over-thinker and I find it hard to make decisions(working on all of these).
  3. I don't follow any T.V. shows to the dismay of my series addict friends. Horror, Sci-fiction movies aren't my thing either.

I DON’T CARE WHAT HAPPENED ON GLEE BECAUSE I DON’T WATCH GLEE! THIS IS NOT A DIFFICULT CONCEPT!
I DON’T CARE WHAT HAPPENED ON GLEE BECAUSE I DON’T WATCH GLEE! THIS IS NOT A DIFFICULT CONCEPT!


4.    I don't like cats- I'm a "big dogs" person. 
5.    I like numbers 3 and 13 (that might stop some people from ever reading my posts again.)
6.        I tend to pout in pictures. Yes, it's immature, stupid, makes me look silly/like a duck, but I won't stop. On another note, I hate taking pictures alone.




7. Lack of exercise affects me mentally, more than it affects most people. Tennis is my all time favourite sport and I can't go to the gym without an ipod.



8.       My favorite alcoholic drinks are caipirinhas, margaritas and white wine. However, if I drink a glass too many, I am very likely to end up crying.
9.       I have no clue as to what I want to do in the future, so I am very into ‘let’s try everything, except anything that involves sciences or too much maths.’ I know its cliché and naiive but, the only thing I am sure of is: I want to make a difference in the world.
10.       I love reading good quotes, listening to people talk about their passions, books about different cultures ( A thousand splendid suns, by Khaled Hosseini is one of my favourites) and any music that I "know the lyrics to", so I can sing off-tune and feel like a diva.


sophiealder:

Be. You. Life




11. I use a lot of exclamation marks/ capital letters/ repetition of letters/ bold to emphasize anything I want to emphasize. I also like bullet points, lists, and brackets .
12. My life is a constant battle between loving food and not wanting to get fat.
13. I sound more confident than I am, I am actually too very self-conscious. Which leads me to hate public speaking, very very deeply.



1 comment:

  1. Girl I know all too well about drinking one too many and crying! Lol. And decisions are the Worst aren't they. I can agree with a lot of these things. Loooove it!

    ReplyDelete